Flexible services for people with learning disabilities and autism

Provider Managed Accounts

If you, or the person you are supporting, receives a personal budget, you have to decide who manages that money for you.

If you do not want the hassle of looking after it, then Glebe House will manage the finances for you. We will still provide your care, but we will arrange for the Council to pay us directly for whatever services you receive from us.

We will ensure that you get monthly statements so that you always know where your money is going and we will ensure that the management of your finances is as easy and straightforward as possible.


If you want to know any further information, please ring Kirstie on 01509 218096 or e-mail finance@glebehouseproject.org.uk


Personal Budgets