Flexible services for people with learning disabilities and autism

Personal Assistants

At Glebe House, we aim to offer a tailor made service. If you require one to one support on a regular basis, we can provide the services of a personal assistant. A personal assistant will offer flexible support, allowing you to take part in activities that you may not be able to do on your own. We ensure that the personal assistant ‘matches’ the person who they will be supporting and always make sure that we can fulfil your expectations of the service.  We can provide you with a fully trained, CRB checked personal assistant. We will employ the PA, which means that you do not have to deal with payslips or other employment issues.

If you wish to know more about Personal Assistants, please call

Sue Attwood on 01509218096

or e-mail on adservices@glebehouseproject.org.uk